Trending Now at SHS:
- Spartan Fans, spectators will be extremely limited for the football game with Blacksburg High School on Monday, February 22 . Virginia Governor Ralph Northam has limited sports played outdoors to two guests per player. Fans who can not attend the game in person will have the ability to purchase a subscription through Gameday Magazine for each of the Spartan’s home games…a link to each game will be provided on Salem High School’s Facebook page on the day of each home game. The cost will be 14.99 per game…which will allow you unlimited access to each of the Spartan’s home games for 3 days after purchase. Simply visit mvp.gamedaymagazine.com and click sign up at the top of the page. Once you get to the sign up page, select the option for the Salem game that week so the Athletic Department gets credit for your purchase. GO SPARTANS!
- SHS will administer the ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) Test to interested juniors and seniors, as part of SHS’s Academic and Career Planning program, on Wednesday, March 3, 2021, at 8:35 am, in the SHS library. Interested Students should complete this form, no later than Wednesday, February 17, 2021.
- Salem High School 2020-2021 Guidelines for Sports Return to Participation
- Video Overview of the Registration Process for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Registration Guide for the 2021-2022 School Year
- SHS Seniors, you can order your cap and gown, graduation announcements, and other senior accessories from Jostens using this link.
- Student Handbook 2020-2021
- Tone Schedules 2020-2021
- Parents and guardians may view their student’s current grades at any time during the school year by visiting our parent portal.
- Job Board
- Chromebook Help is available at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by Phone at: 540-444-0838. Check out the Chromebook Support Page for more information including drop off locations for Chromebook Repairs.
Dear Spartan Families, Progress reports were mailed home to all students. These progress reports will show students’ overall grades as of Wednesday, November 4. Hybrid students will also received “Category Reports” from all teachers that, beyond just the overall...
VISION AND HEARING SCREENINGS FOR STUDENTS WHO ARE FULL TIME ON-LINE 10TH GRADE OR A NEW STUDENT TO SHS WHO IS ALSO FULL TIME ON-LINE IN THE 9TH, 10TH, 11TH, 12TH GRADE The screenings will take place on Wednesday, October 21st from 8:00am-1:00pm in the SHS gymnasium. ...