Trending Now at SHS:
- Attention members of spring sports teams, it is now time to submit your nomination for teacher of the game. You may submit any Salem elementary, middle, or high school teacher who has made a positive impact on your life. Please click on this link to vote.
- Salem High School will hold a Career and Military signing day for students that have a job in place after graduation or have signed a DD4 and enlisted in the armed forces. Signing day will be held on June 2, at 1:30 pm in the Salem High School Auditorium. Seniors participating in Signing Day must RSVP when filling out the Google Form with the number of guests that they would like to invite. The number of guests allowed may be capped based on COVID-19 Protocols. Complete the Google Form here
- Attention Seniors: What 2 items do you want on your graduation slide? From a SHS Chromebook, complete this survey today! https://forms.gle/
- Sign Up For Summer School Here. Also, you can learn about our Summer School Opportunities here.
- Salem High School 2020-2021 Guidelines for Sports Return to Participation
- Video Overview of the Registration Process for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Registration Guide for the 2021-2022 School Year
- SHS Seniors, you can order your cap and gown, graduation announcements, and other senior accessories from Jostens using this link.
- Student Handbook 2020-2021
- Tone Schedules 2020-2021
- Parents and guardians may view their student’s current grades at any time during the school year by visiting our parent portal.
- Job Board
- Chromebook Help is available at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by Phone at: 540-444-0838. Check out the Chromebook Support Page for more information including drop off locations for Chromebook Repairs.
Spartan Families (including rising 9th grade students), On Tuesday, January 19, from 7:00-8:00 pm, Salem High will host its annual Pre-Registration Night event. Unlike years past, this will be a virtual event, but just like in years past, you will have an opportunity...
Dear Spartan Families, Progress reports were mailed home to all students. These progress reports will show students’ overall grades as of Wednesday, November 4. Hybrid students will also received “Category Reports” from all teachers that, beyond just the overall...