Principal Communication Blog
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
SHS Principal Scott Habeeb
It is my honor to serve as the principal of a school like Salem High School, where a wonderful faculty has taken on the mission of lovingly guiding and preparing young people for the amazing stories they are purposed to live.
Your communication, ideas, and feedback are essential for us as we strive to fulfill this mission. Please feel free to contact us if you ever have questions about what’s going at SHS or if you have suggestions and ideas for how we might better meet the needs of the young people of Salem.
If your question or suggestion involves a specific classroom or activity, I would recommend you contact the teacher, administrator, counselor, coach, or sponsor directly. Email is typically the best way to do this. If your question or suggestion involves the school as a whole, deals with large-scale issues and ideas, or if you’re not sure who to contact, please always feel free to contact me directly. All of my contact information is listed below.
Thank you for your support of Salem High School. We need you as we work to Continue and Build Upon Our Tradition of Excellence!
Contact Scott Habeeb
- Wife: Julie
- Children: Kaitlin, Kelsey, McKenna, Matthew
- Principal, SHS, 2013-present
- Assistant Principal, Curriculum & Instruction, SHS, 2004-2013
- Teacher, Ninth Grade Modern World History, SHS, 1997-2004
- Girls Tennis Coach, SHS, 1997-2002
- Football Coach, ALMS, 1998-2003
- University of Virginia, Ed Leadership Endorsement, 2002
- Virginia Tech, MAEd in Curriculum & Instruction, 1997
- Virginia Tech, BA in History, 1997
- Christiansburg High, 1992
- Restoration Church
- Salem Young Life Committee
- Stonegate Swim Club
- Health Focus of SWVA
- Member, VASCD/ASCD
- Member, VASSP/NASSP